Akshara Gowda is an Indian Model & Actress, who has appeared in Hindi, Tamil, and Kannada films. In 2020, she played the role of “Simran” in the Telugu web series, “Masti’s.” Read details about Akshara Gowda Wiki, Biography, Age, Husband, Boyfriend, Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Instagram, Career, Religion, Body Measurement, Family & more.
Akshara Gowda was born on 24 December 1991 (age 28 years as 2019) in Bangalore, Karnataka, India. Her Zodiac sign is Capricorn. She completed her schooling from New Cambridge High School in Bangalore and then completed her pre-university studies at Vijaya Junior College. Akshara Gowda completed her graduation in Engineering from Sri Krishna Institute of Technology, Bangalore.
Height, Weight, Physical Appearance
Akshara Gowda Ethnicity is Indian and she has black eyes and black hair. Her height is 5′ 6″ and weight is 55 kg. Her body measurements are 32-28-32.
Family & Husband
Akshara Gowda belongs to a Hindu family. Her father’s name is JPS Gowda and her mother’s name is Gowri Gowda. Her brother’s name is Hamsa.S.Deepak and her sister’s name is Harshitha, who was born in 1999.
According to 2020, she is unmarried.
In 2014, she started her acting in the Tamil film ‘Uyarthiru 420’. In which she played the role of Devatha. In 2012, she played the role of Shwetha in the Tamil film Thuppakki. She appeared in many Tamil films, such as Arrambam(2013), Irumbu Kuthirai (2014), Sangili Bungili Kadhava Thorae (2017), Maayavan (2017), and Soorpanagai (2020).
She made her Bollywood film debut in 2013 with the film, “Rangrezz.” In which she played the role of Jasmine.
She made her Kannada film debut in 2018 with the film, “Premadalli.” In which she played the role of Sapna. She made her Telugu film debut in 2018 with the film, “Manmadhudu 2.” In which she played the role of Akshara.
In 2020, she played the role of “Simran” in the Telugu web series, “Masti’s.”
Some Interesting Facts About Akshara Gowda
- Akshara Gowda was born and brought up in Bangalore, Karnataka.
- Akshara Gowda’s real name is Harini Gowda.
- In April 2011, Akshara Gowda was linked to Indian cricketer Yuvraj Singh. However, Gowda immediately denied it and said it was mere media imagination.
- She was featured in numerous TV commercial advertisements like Dermi cool powder.
- Akshara Gowda worked in different languages like Kannada, Tamil, Telugu, and Hindi.
- She is very active on social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, and Likee. She has more than 135k followers on her Instagram account.
- Akshara Gowda is an avid dog lover and keeps sharing her pictures with dogs on her social media accounts.
- In a 2017 interview, Gowda spoke about her personal experience of overcoming depression. She said, “I am not in the happiest phase of my life, but I’m content with what I am now. I want the same thing for everyone who is going through depression. I would want everyone to know that there is no shame in opening up about problems.”
|Real Name||Harini Gowda|
|Date of Birth||24 December 1991|
|Day of Birth||Tuesday|
|Age (as in 2019)||28 Years|
|Birthplace||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|Hometown||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|School||New Cambridge High School, Bangalore|
|College/University||Sri Krishna Institute of Technology, Bangalore|
|Family||Father- JPS Gowda
Mother- Gowri Gowda
Brother- Hamsa S Deepak
Sister- Harshitha Gowda
|Relationships & More|
Social Media Presence
👤 Facebook ➡️ Akshara Gowda
📱Instagram ➡️ Akshara Gowda
📜 Twitter ➡️ Akshara Gowda
🌐 Wikipedia ➡️ Akshara Gowda