Deepti Sati is an Indian Model & Actress. In 2020, she played the lead role of ‘Nandita’ in the Telugu Web series “SIN”. This Web series was directed by Naveen Medaram. Read details about Deepti Sati Wiki, Biography, Age, Husband, Boyfriend, Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Instagram, Career, Religion, Body Measurement, Family & more.
Deepti Sati was born on 29 January 1995 in Mumbai. Her Zodiac sign is Aquarius. Deepti Sati completed her schooling from Canossa Convent High School, Mumbai, and pursued her bachelor’s degree in Business Administration from St. Xavier’s College, Mumbai.
Height, Weight, Physical Appearance
Deepti Sati Ethnicity is Indian and she has black eyes and black hair. Her height is 5′ 7″ and weight is 55 kg. Her body measurements are 32-26-32.
Family & Husband
Deepti Sati belongs to a Hindu family. Her father’s name is Divyesh Sati and her mother’s name is Madhuri Sati.
According to 2020, she is unmarried.
She started her modeling career with a beauty pageant called “Pantaloon Fresh Face Hunt”. In 2012, she won the title of Impresario Miss Kerala.
Deepti Sati also won the title Navy Queen 2013 and was the first runner up in the pageant Indian Princess 2013.
She was the First Runner up of beauty pageant Indian Princess 2014. In 2014, she won the title Miss Talented & Miss Iron Maiden in the beauty pageant Femina Miss India.
In 2015, she started her acting in the Malayalam film ‘Nee-Na’. In which she played the role of Neena. For this film, she was awarded the Best New Face of the Year 2015 (Female) Asianet Film Awards. She has appeared in many Malayalam films such as Pullikkaran Staraa, Solo, Lava Kusha, Driving Licence, etc.
She made her Kannada film debut in 2016 with the film, “Jaguar.” In which she played the role of Priya.
She made her Marathi movie debut in 2019 with the film, “Luckee.” In which she played the lead role of Jiya.
She made her Tamil movie debut in 2019 with the film, “Naanum Single Thaan”.
In 2017, she appeared in the Mazhavil Manorama beauty pageant TV show “Midukki” as a Judge.
In 2019, she played the lead role of Deepthi in the Malayalam YouTube web series ‘Pearlish’.
In the same year, she appeared in the MX Player web series Only For Singles. In which she played the role of Ranjeeta. This web series was Directed by Samar Sheikh.
In 2020, she played the lead role of ‘Nandita’ in the Telugu Web series “SIN”. This Web series was directed by Naveen Medaram.
- In 2015, Asianet Film Awards for Best New Face of the Year Female – Nee-Na
- In 2015, Special Jury Award for Nee-Na
Some Interesting Facts About Deepti Sati
- Deepti Sati was born and brought up in Mumbai.
- Deepti Sati has also appeared in Kannada, Marathi, and Telugu films.
- She was among the top 10 finalists of fbb Femina Miss India 2014.
- Her hobby is Dancing, Swimming, and Travelling.
- Deepti Sati has been featured on many magazine cover pages like Wtzup Kochi, Grihalakshmi, FWD Life, Vanitha, etc.
- in 2020, she appeared in the Hindi song Tujhko Bhula Na Paya.
- She is a fitness freak who makes her body fit and healthy.
- Deepti Sati is an animal lover.
- She is trained in Kathak and Bharatanatyam dance, she started taking training in Indian classical dance even when she was just three years old.
- She is a trained dancer in various forms like Bharatanatyam, Kathak, Hip Hop, Ballroom, and Jazz.
- She is very active on social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
|Full Name||Deepti Sati|
|Date of Birth||29 January 1995|
|Day of Birth||Sunday|
|Age (as in 2020)||25 Years|
|School||Canossa Convent High School, Mumbai|
|College/University||St. Xavier's College, Mumbai|
|Family||Father- Divyesh Sati
Mother- Madhuri Sati
Brother- Not Known
Sister- Not Known
|Relationships & More|
Social Media Presence
👤 Facebook ➡️ Deepti Sati
📱Instagram ➡️ Deepti Sati
📜 Twitter ➡️ Deepti Sati
🌐 Wikipedia ➡️ Deepti Sati