Naghma Sahar is an Indian television news anchor and journalist. She used to host Salaam Zindagi on NDTV India and currently hosts International Agenda on weeknights. Read details about Naghma Sahar Wiki, Biography, Age, Husband, Boyfriend, Height, Instagram, Career, Religion, Body Measurement, Family & more.
|Full Name||Naghma Sahar|
|Date of Birth||18 August 1973|
|Day of Birth||Saturday|
|Age (as in 2019)||46 Years|
|Birthplace||Patna, Bihar, India|
|College/University||• Delhi School of Economics, New Delhi
• Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi
|Educational Qualification||• Master of Philosophy
• MPhil (focus on gender and nutrition), Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi
|Family||Father- Name Not Known
Mother- Name Not Known
Brother- 1 (Name Not Known)
Sister- Reshma Sahar, Sayema Sahar
|Relationships & More|
|Children||Son- Not Known
Naghma Sahar was born on 18 August 1973 in Patna, Bihar, India. Her zodiac sign is Leo He did his master’s degree in Geography from the University of Delhi and did his Master of Philosophy from Jawahar Lal Nehru University.
Height, Weight, Physical Appearance
Naghma Sahar Ethnicity is Indian and she has black eyes and black hair. Her height is 5′ 4″ and weight is 55 kg.
Family & Husband
Naghma Sahar belongs to a Muslim Family. The information about his parents is not known. Her sister’s name is Reshma Sahar and Sayema Sahar.
Naghma Sahar is married to Rajeev Srivastava, and the couple is blessed with one daughter Ira Tazeen.
Naghma Sahar started her career in the television media as a reporter in 1999 after a brief stint as a print journalist with Asian Age. Some of the big events that Naghma Sahar has extensively covered have been spending a fortnight in Tamil Nadu in the worst-hit areas of Tsunami, Mumbai serial train blasts, Kashmir elections, the opening of the Delhi-Lahore bus service amongst others. Naghma received a UGC scholarship for Rural Development and has done projects with UN agencies like the Population Council. Through her show, Salaam Zindagi, the only talk show of its kind that covered sensitive topics like transgender, drug abuse, etc. Naghma managed to carve a niche for herself with a dedicated audience. She spent a month crossing the country on a bus for the ‘Election Express’ program and has anchored many election shows including the mini-series ‘Vote Yatra’. Naghma currently anchors the popular show International Agenda on weeknights.
Some Interesting Facts About Naghma Sahar
- She was born and brought up in Patna, Bihar.
- On 5 November 2019, Naghma Sahar gave a lecture on integrity at Shivaji College for TEDx.
- She is fluent in different languages like Hindi, English, Urdu.
- She is the senior editor in NDTV India the Hindi news channel of NDTV news network.
- She used to host Salaam Zindagi on NDTV India and currently hosts International Agenda on weeknights.
- She is a senior fellow of the Observer Research Foundation on Digital and New media. She tracks India’s neighborhood Pakistan and China alongside other geopolitical developments in the region.
- She hosts ORF’s weekly video series India’s World
- She hosts Ran Neeti, a daily program, on NDTV India
- Sahar joined NDTV in 2003 and has since been anchoring primetime news on NDTV India while also reporting on important events.
- On her former talk show, Salaam Zindagi, Naghma Sahar handled reporting on sensitive issues. She now hosts International Agenda, a presentation on International news and Indian defense policies towards world nations.
- She was awarded a Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) in rural development
- Her hobby is traveling, swimming, photography, and reading.
Social Media Presence
👤 Facebook ➡️ Naghma Sahar
📱Instagram ➡️ Naghma Sahar
📜 Twitter ➡️ Naghma Sahar
🌐 Wikipedia ➡️ Naghma Sahar
Contact Number ➡️ 91 011 35332000, 43520020, +91 011 35332005