Supriya Bopanna also known as Supriya Annaiah is the wife of Tennis Player Rohan Bopanna. Read details about Supriya Bopanna Wiki, Biography, Age, Husband, Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Instagram, Career, Religion, Figure measurement, Family & more.
Supriya Bopanna was born on 23 April 1988 (age 35 years; as of 2023) in Bengaluru, Karnataka, India. Her Zodiac sign is Taurus. Supriya Bopanna completed her Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology Sociology & Literature from TeamLogics (2006 – 2009). She holds a Diploma in Special Education in Autism Spectrum Disorder from the Rehabilitation Council of India (2010 – 2011). Supriya Bopanna holds a Master’s Degree in Counseling Psychology from Sampurnpa Institute of Advanced Studies, Bangalore, affiliated with Martin Luther Christian University (2011 – 2013). In 2017, she enrolled in an advanced diploma in NLP Coaching & Training from NLP coaching academy, ABNLP., ICF.
Height, Weight, Physical Appearance
Supriya Bopanna’s Ethnicity is Indian and she has black eyes and black hair. Her height is 5′ 5″ and her weight is 50 kg.
Supriya Bopanna belongs to a Hindu family.
Parents & Siblings
Supriya Bopanna’s father’s name is Chodumada Col. Annaiah, and her mother’s name is Saroo Annaiah.
Husband & Children
On 25 November 2012, Supriya Bopanna got married to Rohan Bopanna, an Indian Tennis player. On 18 May 2019, The couple was blessed with a daughter Tridha Bopanna.
Supriya Bopanna is the Director of the Rohan Bopanna Tennis Development Foundation and she is also the Designated Partner of Serving Aces Sports Llp.
Some Interesting Facts About Supriya Bopanna
- Supriya Bopanna was born and brought up in Bengaluru, Karnataka, India.
- Supriya Annaiah is currently associated with 2 Companies and is the director of the Rohan Bopanna Tennis Development Foundation.
- On May 2009 to July 2009, she worked as an education Volunteer at Great Indian Dream Foundation (GIDF).
- She worked as a Guest Counselor & Psychologist in many schools and hospitals. like- St. Marthas Hospital, Army Public School, Bangalore and Lake Montfort School, Bangalore, etc.
- In 2017, she worked as a Visiting Lecturer at The Spastics Society of Karnataka.
- Supriya Bopanna is often spotted attending her husband Rohan Bopanna’s matches. Rohan Bopanna came to the limelight after her picture, when she was attending her husband’s match at the Australian Open 2023, went viral on the internet.
|Full Name||Supriya Bopanna|
|Other Name||Supriya Annaiah|
|Famous For||Being the wife of Rohan Bopanna|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in feet inches- 5’ 5”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 60kg|
|Date of Birth||23 April 1988|
|Day of Birth||Saturday|
|Age (as in 2023)||35 Years|
|Birthplace||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
|Hometown||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
|College/University||• Team Logics
• Rehabilitation Council of India
• Sampurnpa Institute of Advanced Studies, Bangalore, affiliated to Martin Luther Christian University
• NLP coaching academy, ABNLP., ICF
|Educational Qualification||• Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology Sociology & Literature from TeamLogics (2006 - 2009)
• Diploma in Special Education in Autism Spectrum Disorder from the Rehabilitation Council of India (2010 - 2011)
• Master’s Degree in Counseling Psychology from Sampurnpa Institute of Advanced Studies, Bangalore, affiliated to Martin Luther Christian University (2011 - 2013)
• Advanced Diploma in NLP Coaching & Training from NLP coaching academy, ABNLP., ICF (2017)
|Family||Father- Chodumada Col. Annaiah
Mother- Saroo Annaiah
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Boyfriend||Rohan Bopanna (Tennis player)|
|Marriage Date||25 November 2012|
|Husband/Spouse||Rohan Bopanna (Tennis player)|
|Children||Daughter- Tridha Bopanna|