Sana Talikoti is the daughter of Indian counterfeiter Abdul Karim Telgi, who was convicted of a stamp paper Scam in 2003. Read details about Sana Talikoti Wiki, Biography, Age, Husband, Boyfriend, Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Instagram, Career, Religion, Body Measurement, Family & more.
Sana Talikoti was born in 1988 (age 35 years; as of 2023) in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
Height, Weight, Figure Measurements
Sana Talikoti Ethnicity is Indian and she has black eyes and black hair. Her height is 5′ 3″ and her weight is 60 kg.
Sana Talikoti belongs to a Muslim family.
Parents & Siblings
Her father’s name is Abdul Karim Telgi. Who was the main convict in the stamp paper scam 2003. On 23 October 2017, Abdul Karim Telgi passed away in a Bengaluru jail due to multiple organ failure. Her mother’s name is Shahida Telgi. Shahida Telgi was also accused of the stamp paper scam 2003. In 2022, she died of prolonged illness.
Husband & Children
Her husband name is Irfan Talikoti. who is an Indian businessman and Politician. Sana Talikoti and Irfan Talikoti have two sons together: Arman.
No 9 Village : Devarai, Post : Londa, Taluka : Khanapur, District : Belagavi
Assets & Properties
- Cash: Rs. 3,00,000
- Bank Deposits: Rs. 10,00,000
- Motor Vehicles: Rs. 1450000
- Jewellery: Rs. 1,38,00,000
- Non-Agricultural Land: Rs. 45,00,000
- Residential Buildings: Rs. 70,00,000
Sana Talikoti’s net worth for the financial year 2022 – 2023 was estimated to be Rs. 29462926.
Sana Talikoti has a splendid collection of vehicles which includes SUVs and bikes.
- Hyundai Creta worth 14 Lacs
- Hero honda bike worth 50 Thousand
Some Interesting Facts About Sana Talikoti
- Sana Talikoti was born and brought up in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- Her full name is Sana Irfan Talikoti.
- Her real name is Sana Telgi.
- She lives with her family in Lives in Bangalore, India.
- In December 2022, Sana initiated legal proceedings against director Hansal Mehta for helming a series centered on the 2003 scam that implicated her parents. Sana claimed that the series was based on a book containing factual errors, which, in her view, infringed upon her family’s entitlement to privacy, dignity, and self-esteem. The production company, on the other hand, argued that the series did not infringe on her family’s rights, given that the information regarding her family and the scam was already in the public domain. During the same year, a Mumbai court dismissed Sana’s plea to restrain the release of the series.
- 2 September 2023. Sony Liv launched a web series named “Scam 2003: The Telgi Story “. This web series was based on her father’s life.